Saturday, November 29

I saw Twilight again today. This time with my sisters and my mom. Girls Day out! :) It was better the 2nd time cause I didn't have as many expectations. I'll probably see it again and again. Maybe I'll love love love love love it after like 5 times. Right now I just sorta love it.
I also saw 4 Christmases last night with my parents, sister Courtney and Heath. Cute & SUPER funny movie. Great actors. Kinda inappropriate for the younger audience.
Church is at 8am tomorrow. Yikes. But its fun to go to church with my family cause my sisters are super helpful with Jacob and Lexi. Plus my dad is Bishop and its fun to see him in that role.
Walgreens coupon for Monday and Tuesday! Yeah! Check out the buttons on my blog list for info on good transactions.
I've been taking lots of pictures with my new camera! I'll post them soon. I have some fun ones...
Nighty Night.

No comments: