Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving to All.

Here's the scoop.

Tenille & Stephan named their baby boy

Cody Jaxon Moss

I get to meet him Today!!! Yeah! So excited. I'll add a pic to this post of Cody when he comes today. (with someones camera -- since I won't have one until tomorrow :) So excited for black friday!

On that note: I totally forgot that CVS's 'black friday sales' actually started today! Ugh. I missed it. Its too late to go and get all the good deals---they're still on sale, just probably out of everything I want. My buddy Cari totally went this morning in Corona, CA - and ME - ALL THE WAY IN MARICOPA ARIZONA----couldn't go with her. So sad about it. Cari filled me in on all her deals and will be taking a picture so I can live vicariously through her. Thanks Cari.

Thanksgiving festivities are an all day affair with our family. Appetizers and "drinks" start at 1pm when the rest of our company arrives... Aunt Dawn and her husband Roger & Jessica my cousin. Turkey stuff starts at 2:30. We usually just hang out talking and playing around with the kids between eating and games. Currently I'm trying to get kids down for naps before the grumpy kids come out. (hence, the little bit of time I have to blog)

GOAL - I'm trying to blog whats in my head more, now that some of my good friends are so far away...this is for you guys. ;)

More thanksgiving and family news----and hopefully pictures of family AND MY DEALS - tomorrow.

Oh---and today is Thankful Thursday. Post coming soon!

No comments: