Thursday, October 9

Walgreens - Again!

Yup - Again! Today we went to Walgreen's then to McDonald's across the street to play on the toys. Jacob loved it! As long as he has other kids there he could play forever! I just got a coke and hung out with Lexi. It was nice. Less than $2 - AND I got a coupon for a free medium French Fry!

Here's the breakdown:

2 Windex Items = $.75ea after rebate
1 Oral B Toothbrush = FREE at register
1 Crest Toothpaste = FREE at register
1 Glade Candle = FREE after rebate
2 Glade Gel Plug-Ins = FREE after rebate
1 Glade Gel Refill pack = FREE after rebate
1 Glade Carpet/Room Powder = FREE after rebate
Rimmel Foundation = MoneyMaker of $1 after rebate
4 Bags fun size candy = $1.50 after rebate for 4 !!!
(they should have been FREE but one of my coupons didn't work!)
Jesus Bracelet = $2.99 for my sister - premeditated purchase so it doesn't count as an impulse but, right?!
Cherry Carmex = $1.69 (yikes) filler item


I purchased all this with my Walgreen's gift card from last month's rebate (technically $0 oop)
I also used manuf. coupons, Walgreens coupons, and the $3/$10 from my new store.
Total: $21.09 on gift card
Rebates Coming: $14 + 10% = $15.40
Cost: $5.69

Not too bad I guess. Since I bought the bracelet and the carmex it kinda messed up my totals but I'm still really happy with the results. Halloween Candy - Check that off my list!

No comments: