Monday
I'm getting the hang of Walgreen's thanks to my two favorite sites for Wags deals...
From Wags to Riches - cute button on my sidebar!
I Heart Wags - I also looove I heart cvs
Here's a mini breakdown of my transactions so far this week. Yup - SO FAR - when I get my rebate in the mail *any day now* I'll be doing more. I have a new store nearby so they have a $3 off $10+ purchase in circulation for that store good for 2 weeks! Yikes!
2 S.B. Shower Cleaner Kits = $6.62 after rebates (2 separate rebates)
2 S.B. Bathroom Wipes = FREE after rebate
2 Windex Items = $.50ea after rebate
2 Oral B Toothbrushes = FREE at register
2 Crest Toothpastes = FREE at register
2 Glade Candles = FREE after rebate
2 Glade Gel Plug-Ins = FREE after rebate
Glade Gel Refill pack = FREE after rebate
2 Halloween candies
2 M&M candies
See all that FREE stuff!!! So basically I only 'paid' for the windex, candy, and the shower cleaner kits - cheap!
I even went shopping with both my kiddos....yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment