This trip was totally last minute last night - I needed to run an errand to pick up a flier for my FHE packet exchange this Thursday (So EXCITED!!!!---I'll post more about that later) and Walgreens totally pulled me in!! But I forgot my Walgreens gift card so this was all in cash. sad face.
Tr#1
Loreal Cleanser $6.99 - $2 manuf./walgreens coupon
Aquafresh $3.99 - FREE coupon from the mail
-$3/10
Total oop: 2.61
Total in Rebates: 6.99
Profit: $4.38
Tr#2
Rimmel Foundation 7.49 - $1 manuf. coupon (I forgot to use the stinkin coupon!)
Crest Toothpaste $1.99 - $1 manuf. coupon & $1 store coupon
Oral B Toothbrush $1.99 - $.75 manuf. coupon & $1 store coupon
- $3/10
Total oop: 5.38
Total Rebates comin my way: 7.49
Profit: 2.11
Sweet.
I'm gunna try to sell the toothpaste and other stuff at the garage sale I'm going to this weekend. More about that later. How much should I sell it for? $1? hmmmm. I need to check out other blogs to see if anyone else has done garage sales from free stuff. I know Coupon Crazy has a post about her g.sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment