I don't have the strength today (that didn't stop me from taking Jacob to play on the toys and me going to play at Walgreens)....goodness. I feel so worn out. I think I'm getting sick and I NEVER get sick. I usually start feeling a little cruddy then it goes away. love Airborne and it totally works for me----its that time again. I don't have the time to be sick right now. I'm currently working on an order for Ribbons (my job aside from mommyhood), I'm trying to pack ----we start moving in 4 weeks----ugh, and the laundry I HATE IT.
Noteworthy: I just read an email from a woman named Leslie that was shopping at my neighborhood Vons and she was robbed in the parking lot! I go to that store all the time at night. My mom hates that I do it...but it feels like the only time I can shop. I guess I'll be trying to change that. My friend Cari and I try to go together if we need to go at night but the deals at the grocery store have been so crappy that I never really want to go and ~make a trip of it~.
Be Careful at the grocery store!!!
Put your purse and your kids in the car first! I usually have my kids right next to me and my diaper bag in my hands or attached to my stroller or cart. I'm just not careful enough---someday that could be me. And this woman Leslie was totally robbed by a 20 something year old GIRL!!! I just would never suspect. Be so so so careful out there ladies. Its 2008 - you never know!
2 comments:
love to hear you rant. NOW, go take some AIRBORNE. you have enough of it.
and take a nap, too.
L8r
It must have been one of those days. I had to count to 10 before I talked to Tate today so I would scream and yell....tomorrow is a new day =) Hopefully a much better day too!
Hang in there...hope you feel better soon
Post a Comment