I can't decide if I'm going to be a Walgreens girl or not. Hmmm. My sister in law Tenille and I are trying to decide if the hastle is worth it. I started the Walgreens thing this month and so did my friends Cari, Jen, and Tenille. *Girls do everything together* :-) Now were just trying to figure out how their SUPER COMPLEX & never Reliable System works!!! Ugh. I love to shop and I just don't think that I could give up all those great deals by skipping out on Walgreens. It doesn't help that I'm within like 4 miles of 2 Walgreens and another one within 10 miles!
WAIT!!!!!
Does anyone else have Washington Mutual? Should I switch my bank? I haven't really been keeping up with all the news but Heath thinks I should open another account to keep $ just in case. Two banks, that sounds like a pain. The economy totally stinks and I hate worrying about the price of food and gas all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment