Walgreens
I'm just getting started with Walgreens. This deal was a great one if your just getting started too. Jacob REALLY wanted to help set up "daddy's medicine" for the picture.
The 3 Robitussin were a Money Maker of $7. Click HERE for more info. The airborne was buy 2 get one FREE & I had coupons. Click HERE for a sample and to Print the $2 coupon I used for the deal! Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for the Walgreens Deals.
Stater Bros
$5 + tax
Sorry No Picture - frozen stuff, lots to unload, napping kids, blah blah blah. You get the picture.
The promo this week is buy 10 participating items get $5 off your purchase. I stacked that offer with manuf. coupons and ended up getting 8 bags of Green Giant Steamers for .50ea and 2 boxes of Cake mix for .50ea. (Heath's Birthday cake...Sunday 9/14 he's turning 30!)
Target: My target had Circo Infant/Toddler Socks single pack for $.34 - That's a good deal right? It was 70% off. They were on clearance because the have a new look to the Circo logo. Hmm...Maybe we should keep an eye out for the old Circo stuff going on clearance for SUPER cheap.
That's all for now. Happy shopping! Find any good deals or coupons?
2 comments:
Hey Julie, it is Brittney Echols (Low). Wow I am impressed about the shoping savings. I need to be better at that. Your kids are adorable.
Great job at WalMart!! I see your maiden name is Moss. Do you have any relatives who work at a school with the last name Moss?
Post a Comment