Sunday, July 27

We've spent a lot of time at Cari's this past week. And a few days we ate lunch there too----thanks Cari :) I love love love chillin there and it's been super fun! One of the days this week we traded kids for a little bit. I took her 6 year old Dusty shopping with me and Jacob played with Toby. Dusty, Lexi, and I went to the Post Office and CVS. Dusty was such a big helper with Lexi and I could tell that he felt super important! Love it. I can't wait until Jacob is Dusty's age. Ok - so Lexi's hair....she totally woke up one day with crazy hair and it looked soo much like my crazy hair that I had to take a picture. My little princess is such a cutie - HUGE smile huh!?

2 comments:

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I see that youre blogging tonight. I keep checking back and each time I find a new post. Ive officially added your blog link to my blog. I love that you worked at Hot Dog on a Stick!

Shumway FAM said...

sweet pic of your girl and you at my house. it turned out better than I remember.
also, sweet pic of my boy, Dusty.
love that you blogged about that.
later man.