Sunday, July 27

Super Tight Budget this week....
And I totally did it! I'm so proud of myself!

So, I needed to buy Mac&Cheese for Jacob and I REALLY wanted Soda for myself (note: found out the hard way this week that Walmart brand d.soda sux) I only had $4 to spend and I really didn't want to spend all of it... So I checked my coupons and my favorite coupon sites to -stir up some overage- and POW---spent less than $2 on all this!! My boy just discovered that he loves peanuts and he calls them BEANS. lol.
Overage example: If the product is $1.97 and your coupon is for $3 then you get $1.03 towards other products on your bill!!! Yea!
Round 1I think I went to CVS 4 times this week. Oh my goodness that's embarrassing to admit. I think this picture is from my first trip. I spent LESS than a $1.00 OOP (out of pocket) and I used ECB's (extra care bucks earned from previous purchases). Overall I did EARN money on this trip. Yea! Highlights...3 24pk TP, 2 24pk water, Scented oil Candles and refills, Pull ups CVS brand. Mostly need items that I was able to get with ECS's. Yea for CVS!


Round 2 Just hanging with my buddy Cari after work~ya we shop for fun! (Oh, didn't blog that...I started working nights at Moxie Pest Control -heath's work- for some extra $. NO MOM...I don't work alone :) ...and only like 6-10 hours a week) Ok, so the deals! I spent less than $2.00 OOP on this trip :) I didn't calculate whether or not I earned money on this trip, don't think I did but I think that overall I only spent $4. I also got another Paper Towel pack that's not in the pic. Sweet huh.

Albertsons...Don't have the pics. I think they're on Cari's camera. I went to Albertson's for their super sweet deals 4 times this week. OCD - I know. I kept finding more coupons. I usually have 4+ newspapers per week from my home delivery and my secret source (lol...jk my buddy Cari is my supplier) so I have coupons commin out my ears man. Some weeks I don't have the strength to cut them all so I stash them and usually forget about them. The deals at Albertson's are still going on until Tues night. There's a list of items that are 4 for $4. GREAT deals. AND with coupons (if you have them) some of the deals are FREE...what? Alberson's...free? That never happens but I guess never say never.

Sorry that my coupon posts are boring this week - I prefer to post right after I get home from the store while I'm still excited and remember all the details. My internet trouble was a real drag this week. I'm really hating on Timewarner this week. Ugh - I've made 5 calls to them this past month and they cannot seem to get it right with my account!! Hmmm. Can I say AT&T!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You can get the formula coupons by signing up for information at www.similac.com. I think I was automatically registered when I signed up for something else. My mom is also signed up, so I get two checks every few months!