
Shout out to my love...
I was in the room today when he was extended the call to serve in the Elders Quorum Presidency. It was a great experience to watch my husband accept the call and I could tell that he was excited and ready for the challenge. I'm so happy for my husbands willingness to serve in the church and I feel blessed to have such a great husband and father to lead my home. He makes me want to be a better leader and mother. I love his example for my children and how hard he works for our happiness. I love to imagine that eternity is like the path in the picture above and I'd love to hold his hand and just walk on the path together...forever. Love you Heath!
1 comment:
ahhhhhh, it's so mushy and lovey and nice.
also, love the title. It looks great.
l8r
Post a Comment