Sunday, July 27


Cute Moccasins from Grandpa Avery. Thanks!

I totally tried to get a pic of Jacob in the shoes and he wouldn't hold still...he loved them an wore them out when we went to get pizza with g.ma and g.pa Avery. Love you guys! Thanks for lunch and the cute shoes!

Peter Pan for Halloween? Hmmm. Anyone have a costume? I guess I could make it. Lets see...he'll be about 5T then. I better get started now - I'm definitely a beginner at the sewing thing. Or felt, that would be cute. Wonder if he'd wear the hat?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, Jacob will make an adorable Peter Pan! Does that make Lexi/you :) tinker bell? I don't know how Dylan is going to top his cockroach costume from last year!

Shumway FAM said...

love the idea. we did that one year, but opposite, brynne was tink, dusty as a baby was ppan.
so cute.