
For those that don't know - I love to shop for great deals! I have a HUGE desire to be a stay-at-home mommy and cheap living is how I do it! (Let me rephrase...my rent is OUTRAGEOUS here in Cali---but everything else is great!) I've already done the Full Time Working Part Time Mothering thing and actually enjoyed my job...but you know what...I enjoy being with my kids & being poor much much more. Its definitely NOT easier & I don't get a salary, or lunch break, or day off, or even potty breaks sometimes but I love it. I feel like in almost everything I do lately I'm stepping into the darkness & praying for the Lord to light the way. I feel so blessed.
Ok. All done with that -
Here's more deals from yesterday:
Hopefully not too confusing...
Starting price: $31.474 huggies body wash
~4 coupons for $1 off each - from newspaper
~Get $2 ECB's for each - total $8 ECB's
1 BIC Soleil Razor
1 BIC Soleil Refill
~2 coupons for $4 off razor or refill - from newspaper
~Get $5 ECB's for buying both
1 Hand Soap
~clearance item 50% off
~1 coupon for $2 off any CVS skin care - online from CVS.com
1 pack Mexican Soup - splurge for Heath
Here's the cool part...
+ $4 off of $20 purchase from updating my online CVS card info
+ $5 off $25 from a previous purchase reward - YES they'll use them both (aka STACKING)!!
+ .50 off from scanning my CVS card at the machine thing inside the store. (I don't really know much about it, but hey, why not?!
New Total minus all my coupons: 7.63
Payment:
ECB's earned from last time I came: $5.48 (its like cash!)
My total before tax was $2.15!! After tax I payed $3.19 OOP (out of pocket!)
~Get $2 ECB's for each - total $8 ECB's
1 BIC Soleil Razor
1 BIC Soleil Refill
~2 coupons for $4 off razor or refill - from newspaper
~Get $5 ECB's for buying both
1 Hand Soap
~clearance item 50% off
~1 coupon for $2 off any CVS skin care - online from CVS.com
1 pack Mexican Soup - splurge for Heath
Here's the cool part...
+ $4 off of $20 purchase from updating my online CVS card info
+ $5 off $25 from a previous purchase reward - YES they'll use them both (aka STACKING)!!
+ .50 off from scanning my CVS card at the machine thing inside the store. (I don't really know much about it, but hey, why not?!
New Total minus all my coupons: 7.63
Payment:
ECB's earned from last time I came: $5.48 (its like cash!)
My total before tax was $2.15!! After tax I payed $3.19 OOP (out of pocket!)
What makes it such a great deal?
I EARNED $13 in ECB's to use towards my next purchase + $5 off a $25 purchase!!
K - for those that aren't up with the CVS lingo....I handed the cashier $7.63 in ECB's and OOP and she handed me $18 to use for my next purchase! That's earning $10.63 payment for Smart Shopping!!!
I EARNED money from CVS shopping!! Love it.
1 comment:
Dang Girl...what a shopper. Now you've got me thinking about how much money is being wasted when I go to the store, just because I don't use coupons or these ECB thingys.
-Brion
Post a Comment