
Off to ARIZONA!!
I'm so excited because I'm off to see my mother today! I'm jumping in the car with a friend and splitting gas -sweet$$
I told Jacob last night that when he woke up he was going to grandma's house. Its was so funny because Heath said that while I was at my P.Mtg Jacob was walking around the house in his pjs with his backpack and shoes saying, "Lets go to grandma's house!!! Lets go see Kacie & Grama!" Love it! Remind you of someone...
"Where are we going?" "Grandma's house!"

I'll be gone for a week ....
What about shopping for deals?
Guess what? My sister-in-law Tenille is the one who got ME started shopping deals...So I'm So Excited to go deal shopping with her & my mom! We'll go to Walmart, Target, Walgreens, & CVS. Yeah!! (non parishable for me only :)
I'll be back next Thrs. - but will definately be bloggin all week!! Can't stay away!
1 comment:
Hey Julie. they have $1.00 movies every Wed until the end of the summer. Next Wed. is Shrek 3. Let me know if you wanna go. Hey can u invite me to your coupon blog. I REALLY want to learn how to do it. I hope your having a nice vacation.
Post a Comment