Friday, August 1

New header maybe..i just don't know how to change the background. Hmmm. Courtney?

I've been really busy lately and blogging has been waaay low on the priority list...
I just started working:
10 hours a week - nights - at Moxie Pest Control Thanks to my hubby for giving the job! I call customers that are going to collections - sad face. But my job is to make payment arrangements with them. Some people LOVE me and most people hate me. Ugh. I call from 6-8pm.

Making Wands (you know, like Ribbon Dancing) about 20+ hours this week so far. Planning on working at least 6 hours Sat too. Its not going to be every week but its something right? I'm paid per wand. FROM HOME :) Thanks to my buddy Cari for hooking me up with a guy from OC who gave me the job. LIFE SAVER! Love you man!!!
I've been super busy and loving it.
My newest favorite -
The last two days I've gone to get a REDBOX movie using a Free promo code! I NEED them to watch during my kids' naptime. I work on wands and I can only listen to music or read while I do it~or wallow in my own thoughts~since I don't have cable anymore (a cutback that I'm really learning to love - more family time!)....I'm lovin the time to myself and enjoying the movies too! You should check out RedBox!

1 comment:

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I had no idea you were working. The things you learn from reading other people's blogs!