Monday, July 14


$.08 OOP
$2.25 on Gift Card
Can you believe it?!
Here's the items I got:
2 - milk
1 - 12 ct eggs
2 - 3 pack paper towels
1 - 4 pk TP
1 -kraft mac&cheese
1 - welches jelly
1 - CVS Lotion (love this stuff!)
1 - Mascara
2 = Benefiber
1 - GasX
1 - CVS 8 ct tampons
4 - Pretzels
I used the following coupons:
From the paper - 2 benefiber $2 off, 1 GasX $1.50 off
Online Coupons - 1 CVS Skincare Coupon $2 off
From the coupon printer in the store - 2 Pretzel $1 off, 2 Paper Towel $1 off
Free Money Coupons (see my last post for what these are) - 4 Coupons that said $5 off of $25, 1 $4 off of $20, & 1 $2 off of $10
Payment:
Paid with $16 ECBs, $2.25 on Gift Card, $.08 OOP
Earned:
$15.49 ECBs to use on next purchase.
Also, the coupon printer in the store printed 2 more free money coupons. 2off10 and 5off25!!
So what's that? $2.84 for all that!!! Milk & Eggs too!!! Yea!!! I Saved $55.29

2 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

you did so good. I am so jealous. I can't believe i screwed up so badly, and i have no kids to blame it on. no distractions. ugh.
l8r

Guerrero Family said...

you are amazing! thats awesome that you save all that moolah!