Early Morning - 5am as usual for Lexi and Julie. Shower Julie, Bouncer Lexi
Heath off to work by 6:45
Julie & Lexi Clipping Coupons until Jacob joins the fam at 8:05 (yes, a whole hour of clipping & watching the news...cancelled cable, ugh)
Breakfast - Pancake Jacob, Burrito Julie
Today's Activities:
Stater Bros - get cash, purchase a few 'need' items
Swing by Cari's to pile All Our kids in her Burby.
Office Depot - 5 (12ct) packs eraser tops, 5 protractors (donate to school), 5 rulers --- $0.15
We switched off going inside while the kids watched Finding Nemo.
Cari's House - kiddie pool for the kids, chatting and talking deals & disciplining. The only topics that seem to be RUNNING/RUINING our lives lately. lol.
Lunch. McDonald's - bad choice. shoot.
Home for naps. 1pm I think
Currently - kids still napping :) 3 hours 15 minutes later! (better not jinx it)
Coming up...
Clean house before Heath gets home. Vacuum, fold at least one load
I HATE LAUNDRY, think about FHE treat. Ward FHE at the park tonight, might go - might stay home. Hmm.
Do you know what's missing...???
Dinner.
Confession. I don't cook dinner. My hubby cooks dinner 80% of the time, we eat out 19% of the time, I cook 1% of the time. (lol-just estimates) If Heath is coming home too late (after 7:30pm) then I'll eat nutritious and delicious cereal and he'll just eat alone later.
Sound crazy. Yea, it is. While I'm in the confession mood...Heath cleans the bathroom too. :)
Love ya Heath!
Oh...Lexi's awake. Later
1 comment:
I still can't believe that you only cook 1% of the time. That's crazy.
Let's start crockpotting.
YOU CAN DO IT!
It's easy, go to that cool ladys website and pick a few.
Let's try two dinners this week.
I have lots of CONFIDENCE in you.
Heath will love you to cook for him.
Let's CVS tonight. I'm in the mood now.
later
Post a Comment