Saturday, June 28

Just needed soda for Heath but it was 5.99 for a 12 pack and buy 2 get 1 free. That's 3 for $12 - terrible price!

So I just got him a 2 liter until it goes on sale so I can stockpile again - 4th of July weekend for sure. Here's my deals from my quick in and out trip to the store. Its getting easier and easier to save even on a quick trip to the store w/o planning a list.
$3.68
Tava - 2 packs (bogo+coupon), Rice Cereal - free!, Baby yogurt - free!, Raid (for Jen) - free!, D.Coke - $1.89 (waaay above my price point of $.79!)



I also went to Target early this morning because I had ONE diaper left for Jacob. I always hope that when I buy diaper for Jacob it will be my last time....potty training....but It NEVER is. My goal is to potty train by Kindergarden. j/k I only took a picture of my FREE stuff.
$38
1 box size 3 Pampers- 100 count
1 box size 6 Pampers- 56 count
2 bags wipes - 216 count each
2 travel size clean and clear cleanser - free!
4 travel size All Small & Mighty - free! *That's 2 loads each...every little bit counts right?
Plus...Gift card for $5 ---- Good deal right?!








$1 Flip Flops!

Walked In
Tired Kids...Long Line...NO Carts...

Walked Out

NO Flip Flops!


Some deals just aren't worth it. Sad face!

Cari -> I'm totally jealous that you got some!!!

No comments: