
I drive a Camry
I really really want a bigger car for lots of reasons:
Trips - I wish it wasn't such a squish to fit my 2 kids, my hubby, and I & all our stuff whenever we go on a road trip or even a day trip. The double stroller is a BEAST! I call it my Boat.
Changing Diapers - If your not a mom you might not be able to relate.... I really wish I had an RAV4 or a Sub because I want to be able to pop open the back to lay my kids down to change their diaper! Currently I have to lay my boy sideways with his rump hanging out the door to change it. He laughs and I should too but its getting hard! He's too big! I'm out and about lots and not always near a restroom the moment my kids need a change. Have you ever tried to change a diaper in the restrooms at the park? Not me! Not ever going to do it either.
Play Dates - I wish I could pile my good buddies Cari and Jen and drive us all to chick fil a!!! I love love love chick fil a and all the kids can play! Half the fun of the play date is the drive there... my boy is a crack up in the car! Especially when we pull up to chick fil a. "Yea mom its chicka fil aaaaa!!" I'd probably be able to talk my friends into going with me more if I just picked them up! haha. Its sorta far. sad face.
Safety - Its probably safer to have a bigger car, right?
I really DON'T want a bigger car for an even BIGGER reason.
Gas is crazy right now. So...I'll be grateful for my little tiny car and get over all my other issues. I'll just keep telling myself...
more MPG more MPG more MPG.
Ugh. I still want a bigger car - oh, and tinted windows.
I really really want a bigger car for lots of reasons:
Trips - I wish it wasn't such a squish to fit my 2 kids, my hubby, and I & all our stuff whenever we go on a road trip or even a day trip. The double stroller is a BEAST! I call it my Boat.
Changing Diapers - If your not a mom you might not be able to relate.... I really wish I had an RAV4 or a Sub because I want to be able to pop open the back to lay my kids down to change their diaper! Currently I have to lay my boy sideways with his rump hanging out the door to change it. He laughs and I should too but its getting hard! He's too big! I'm out and about lots and not always near a restroom the moment my kids need a change. Have you ever tried to change a diaper in the restrooms at the park? Not me! Not ever going to do it either.
Play Dates - I wish I could pile my good buddies Cari and Jen and drive us all to chick fil a!!! I love love love chick fil a and all the kids can play! Half the fun of the play date is the drive there... my boy is a crack up in the car! Especially when we pull up to chick fil a. "Yea mom its chicka fil aaaaa!!" I'd probably be able to talk my friends into going with me more if I just picked them up! haha. Its sorta far. sad face.
Safety - Its probably safer to have a bigger car, right?
I really DON'T want a bigger car for an even BIGGER reason.
Gas is crazy right now. So...I'll be grateful for my little tiny car and get over all my other issues. I'll just keep telling myself...
more MPG more MPG more MPG.
Ugh. I still want a bigger car - oh, and tinted windows.

No comments:
Post a Comment