I just read my cousin Wendy Foate's blog...
Oh goodness!! I totally forgot to blog about my fabulous day at the Kerr's house! I didn't take ANY pictures and I'm so sad about it! Kristine (cousin) was in town from Utah and we all gathered at her mom Shauna's house:
Wendy and Kids: Hannah & Paige
Joanna and Kids: Caleb & Lily
Me and Kids: Jacob & Lexi
Kristine: needs kids :)
It was totally fun. We were there most of the day and we just played, talked, and had lunch. Shauna made us a super yummy lunch! We talked about food storage, coupons, kids, blogging, ebay, the good old days... lots of fun stuff that I'm totally interested it right now. It was so fun to get together with family that I'm also really good friends with!! A day with girlfriends! At one point us 4 cousins were sitting on the stairs talking while our kids were playing upstairs. It was just like being kids again.
I feel so blessed to have family that I'm so close to. Its funny because I shared a home with all of them at some time in my life - wish we could do that again! :) We may live miles apart but when we get together that doesn't matter and I love that.
Zion next year?!!!
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment