Jacob wanted to go to the Dallas Zoo for his birthday! We love the Zoo!!!!
The fall decorations throughout the park were so pretty.
Thanks Grandma Julie for coming with us to the zoo!! :)
Feeding the HUGE Koi Fish!
haha. The goat named "winnie" just ate my mom's sweatshirt. funny face!
Jacob also requested Chuck E Cheese. The kiddos had so much fun!
We purchased a new camera! Yay! I promise to be better at uploading pictures because now I have a plethora to choose from...I have never had this option before!! So exciting!






1 comment:
Love the pics!! The zoo looks amazing! Of course now when its a good time to go we arent there! UH! I hope Jacob had the best day it looks like he had a blast! Your fam looks amazing I love the zoo pic! Miss you tons! PS I was thinking after this Holiday season we may be able to see each other ;)
Post a Comment