Sunday, June 12

Lex



At the Dallas Zoo on Friday we went to the Butterfly Exhibit. It was just beautiful...amazing wild flowers, white picket fences, little water features...and real butterflies everywhere. It was just magical. It was small and UBER hot outside...but the exhibit was still just magical. It felt like when you stepped into the mesh tent housing the butterflies, you stepped into another magical world where everything is rainbows and butterflies. :) You wanted to whisper and walk slowly...maybe I was the only person in this little butterfly world...but it was amazing. :D Actually, my mom was totally in my butterfly fairytale with me. lol.

Lexi and Jacob were looking at caterpillar cocoons in specimen case and Lexi said, "The caterpillars are changing their outfits mom" Cutie. Such a girl thing to say.

***

Lexi was playing with water in her room...not allowed. But since Sunday seems to be the FREE-FOR-ALL-MESS-UP-YOUR-ROOM-AND-TAKE-THE-TOYS-ALL-OVER-THE-HOUSE-Day...then she thought that it was ok. So I asked her to get the water out of her room and her response was, "I want flowers to grow on the carpet!" Me too princess, me too.

No comments: