Wednesday, May 11

My daddy is better than your daddy!

At the park yesterday while I was doing very small (annoying) loops on the walking track around the toy area...Jacob had a little conversation with the dad and his little (3 ish?) son....

Jacob, "Why aren't you at work today?"

The man, "Because I have to take him to preschool" (pointing to his son)

Jacob, "My daddy is working today. My dad works very hard"

So cute. My sweet husband does work "very hard" for our family. I love the example he sets for our children. I feel so blessed to have him in our life. Jacob especially ADORES his dad (as all little boys do:) He totally has the...My daddy is better than your daddy syndrome...and I love it!

ps...I was very glad they had some entertainment on the playground. funny.

1 comment:

Haueter Family said...

adorable! I hope our son loves and looks up to brend like that.