What?
What child doesn't LOVE going to the park?!
My kids.
They call this park the LONELY park.
What??
Are they Crazy?
Since we walk early in the morning...they're usually the only kids and the park and they cannot stand it! That's hilarious. Some days they can kinda entertain themselves...but most days they are yelling at me to take them home or trying to yank me off the walking trail to "just sit mom!"
Little punks. Don't they know I have like 40 more pounds to loose! Let me walk!
So today...mean mommy...made them sit on separate benches until I was finished...You don't want to play at the park...FINE...then sit at the park!
Such a mean mom....taking her kids to the park EVERY DAY! Call CPS.
***
On that note...when I'm having some one-on-one time with Denise Austin and I'm tossing around 5 lb weights...Stay out of my way! Thanks kids.
mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment