Yes...we're off to a new work location yet again! We're very excited for this move and so happy! We looove looooove loooove it here in Denver Colorado...and seem to fall in love with everywhere that we live...but WE'RE OFF for new adventures! Well...not yet....February 2011...the usual time of our moves. 6 moves in 6 years...I think that we might be staying in Texas...no really! This move is a little different than most for lots of reasons so we're very hopeful for a permanent work location and buying a house!!!! Finally...no longer "temporary" yay! :) We'll get to know the area for a while...years?... (and make sure we're staying :) then look around for a place. fun stuff! I'm sooo used to being temporary that putting down roots and choosing a place I want to make a more permanent home might be really hard for me. Commitment?!!! Ack!
Here's our new temple :)

I got rid of soooo much stuff in our last move and EVEN MORE over the last 7 months and will get rid of EVEN MORE in the next 5 months preparing for the move...that I now have TONS of empty storage bins...I seriously think I might not need a single box...not a SINGLE BOX! That will be a first. We can get boxes left over from Heath's work...so getting them if needed won't be an issue...just in case. whew. Why do I get rid of so much? No for a smaller truck...not cause it's easier to move (that's heath's reason I'm sure :) ... but cause I loooove to BUY NEW STUFF for a new home! haha yay!!

We think we'll be in the Dallas area and we're looking at some cities just a few minutes north of Dallas near Lewisville, Plano, Carrollton ... not sure. There's sooo many choices and so many months to decide :) I'm looking forward to the winter here in Denver cause it might just be the one and only snowy winter we have...my kids will be D.E.V.A.S.T.A.T.E.D!! And I'll miss having an excuse to own a zillion scarves. :(
Updates as they come. :)
Yay!! TEXAS BARBECUE!!
Look at these cute home styles....LOVE THEM! And cheap living! Yay!

Does the gardener come with the home too? lol

4 comments:
YAY for Texas! So many people I know have moved there lately and they LOVE it! Oh and I LOVE the houses you posted!
Thanks tiff!
Wow that's so exciting! We have talked about maybe moving to Texas so let us know how you love it! I happened to read you are a bread baker now... may I request your favorite recipe?
I looove the 2nd house. hope you get to move there.
Post a Comment