Julie Melissa, Heath, Jacob, Lexi, Aaron and Bennett Avery :D
Tuesday, July 6
Bree Tanner
Yes. I like Twilight. I read the Bree Tanner story and loved it. :) All you twilight lovers should check it out...if you already haven't! Add it to your collection. Its 178 page hardback.
have you read the Hunger Games books yet? There are two and the third comes out next month. Hmmm...I have a list on my blog or I'm on goodreads.com, it's kind of like an online bookgroup, you can review books and it emails you when your friends read books.
1 comment:
have you read the Hunger Games books yet? There are two and the third comes out next month. Hmmm...I have a list on my blog or I'm on goodreads.com, it's kind of like an online bookgroup, you can review books and it emails you when your friends read books.
Post a Comment