Friday, February 12

Broomfield COLORADO!


Heath and I jumped on a flight to Denver CO Tuesday morning and hunted for our new place all day...then grabbed a flight that night. The trip was very productive and I learned a lot about how I feel about snow...


I can handle having the sun out, snow on the ground, and a temp over 3 degrees....I can handle it with my new wool coat, layers, my cute new black boots, skinny jeans, and the super cute new scarf I wore...LOL. I had fun.


I'm not sure how I'll do the first time I drive in the snow, or when I have to get out of bed at 2am to a crying child FREEZING while I walk over there...or when my kids want to play in the snow and all I want to do is sit by a fire with hot chocolate. Oh well...I LOVE CHANGE! I'LL Love this! Right?!!


So...Broomfield is the city/county we'll be living in...


Here's the wikipedia stats on it...so interesting. I'm so excited!! More details as they come...


Currently packing my life...downsizing...trying to take only 1/2 of what we have...moving from this 2300 sq foot home to 1100 sq foot apartment...yikes!


Its painful to downsize...but at the end of this new lease term my savings will WOW me! I'm so excited for that part! Plus less to clean....yay. That will be great! Pictures? Umm...maybe after I get settled a little. :)


-j

2 comments:

Jen and Dave said...

Of course you will be happy there--you will be happy anywhere. Because you are happy.

Colorado is beautiful, but, ya, not the same as so cal or arizona.

Hey, minimization means a garage sale so that's fun!

Kacie said...

Lovely...I hate you for moving! joke. but before you leave I need
1. a recording of you saying waka waka waka
2. your adorable children and their clothing
3. all the money I would've got babysitting
4. aaaaannnnddd. a hug
P.S I love you guys
Kacie