So---we might be moving to Denver...yup...COLORADO!! Yikes! 15 hours from my mom...don't even get me started. Tears. I say might because we won't know FOR SURE until January (waiting for work to be sure)...but at this point its looking like 90% chance. I have a few dear friends asking me how I feel about it and I've had lots of opportunities to analyze my feelings...Here it goes...
I LOVE CHANGE!
I LOVE NEW THINGS!
I LOVE NESTING!
I LOVE visiting THE SNOW!
I LOVE AVERAGE SUMMER TEMPERATURES (in denver) OF 88 DEGREES!
I LOVE MY HUSBANDS JOB!
but...
I LOVE LIVING BY MY PARENTS!
I LOVE THAT MY KIDS LIVE BY COUSINS!
I LOVE THE FRIENDSHIPS THAT I'VE FORMED HERE!
but you know...
I really like that we have a job....so.....looks like we'll be following that job to denver. haha. I'm excited. I'll love it. I have to. I know I will. It gives me comfort knowing that my cousin Wendy is living in BFE and she's surviving. I can do anything..right?! One of my friends said it perfectly...the indecision with work has given me room for HOPE. Hope that I can stay in my comfortable luxury here in AZ. That hope will make it torturous until the decision is finally made...or I'll be happy. Lets just stick to HAPPY as my current state as I wait for the decision from work. Will this be my last holiday season here in AZ---WAIT---its my first---gees---NO MORE MOVING PLEASE! :D More details as they come. Busy Being Happy. Happy Being Busy.
pj
2 comments:
I'll be sad for you to live far away from your family, because I do now. It's hard, but you'll get through. And now there's all this fancy blogging and skype and email and phones...Good luck. I'm sure whatever is meant to be will happen. Hang in here while you're waiting.
Don't worry. YOU can do anything you have to do!
it's like having a baby... it takes time before you get used to your new normal.
and thank goodness for technology!
i heard CO is really nice too
Post a Comment