Monday, November 30

christmas funny

I'm so crazy busy for the next 24 hours...but I HAD to take a minute to blog this one. Still giggling...

I have a tree in my trunk (a fake tree in 3 pieces for cub scout pack meeting tomorrow...long story...maybe I'll post about that one after the pack meeting...). So Jacob had seen this tree in my trunk a few times since my dad put it in there for me (love you dad!).

Here's the conversation we had in the car tonight while on a driving date with jacob just me and him going to pump gas. (he loves that!)....

Jacob is in the back laughing hysterically and says to me, "Mom look! That car is so funny...there's a tree on it!"

I immediately know why this is so funny to him and say, "Your right jacob that's funny. Why is the tree on there?"

"Maybe it doesn't fit in the trunk mom"

"Maybe your right Jacob"

"Oh no...MOM!! It's going to scratch the car!"

"Oh no", I echo. "Your probably right Jacob...(giggle) What should he do?"

"Um, maybe he should put it in the trunk mom. haha. That's a silly car"

"Your so smart Jacob. Do you want a christmas tree?"

"Um, no. I have 3"

Under my breath, "Alrighty then kiddo"

(we have 3 little country like christmas trees...the kids love those things)

funny funny.

j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha I just love your blog Julie. I hope I'll be as fun of a mom as you are. =)

Julie Avery said...

your so sweet :)
my advice...don't be afraid to act just like your kiddos. haha