Sunday, November 29

a boy

My son can make a bridge, tunnel, or track out of ANYTHING! I'm in my office making my to-do list for tomorrow (busy day!) and he's next to me on the floor making bridges out of my scrapbook scissors and punches. HAHAHA! It actually looks cool and functional too. Yes, I'm watching him carefully...(they're just those dumb decorative scissors that make squiggly lines)...I love my boy's imagination...its so fun to watching him in his own little world. I could have been irritated that he grabbed them out of my craft closet and brought them into the office (for attention no doubt) and made a mess...but who cares...he's so cute : ) Oh crap...now he's trying to use a heart punch on his white church shirt...haha. It won't work...but leave it to Jacob to figure out how to do it. gtg.

j

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

you are such a patient mommy. and by the way, love that pic of the advent calendar. I want a cute one this year after the holiday...i gotta get one for cheap. mine isn't too cute.