Look at the sky!! It was a beautiful SCREAMIN Hot Day! The kids loved it.
My mom and I took Jacob, Lexi, and cousin Tate to visit the temple for a few minutes since I had an errand to run in Mesa just down the street. Thanks mom for coming along...the kids absolutely LOVE you and I really appreciated the help and your company. (quickly----I love my mother. I love that we live so close and I love that my kids SHOUT for joy when she visits and are grinning from ear to ear when they see her. xoxo)
This was such a fun trip! Check out all the pictures...
Jacob and Lexi "marching to the temple" -jacob
Loving the Reflecting Pool
He's probably thinking, 'Wow..that water looks refreshing'
Cute cousin Taiten Moss. He's such a happy boy! We love him!
In this picture they are headed for the door----we had to RUN after them to prevent them from trying to run inside. Jacob was yelling, "I want to go inside the temple!" funny.
My little princess liking the greenery.
The boys are rolling down a hill...
Jacob and Lexi "marching to the temple" -jacob
Loving the Reflecting Pool
He's probably thinking, 'Wow..that water looks refreshing'
Cute cousin Taiten Moss. He's such a happy boy! We love him!
In this picture they are headed for the door----we had to RUN after them to prevent them from trying to run inside. Jacob was yelling, "I want to go inside the temple!" funny.
My little princess liking the greenery.
The boys are rolling down a hill...While Lexi took the stairs instead. Girly Girl. LOL!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
so cute. i love the one of Lexi looking at the greenery. cute.
What a fun day! Thanks for letting me spend time with you. Love you.
Post a Comment