Saturday, August 1

What's for Dinner?

Wish Me Luck, Cheer Me On, Give Me Recipes!
The Challenge - 200 meals in 365 days!
What's the count? 34 (keep track with me on my sidebar!)

Week 12 - What's on the menu?

M: Avery Mexican Rice, Chicken Tacos, Salad w/ tomatillo dressing, salsa & chips.


FHE Treat Idea: Peanut Butter Fudge Bars

T: King Ranch Chicken Casserole (you have to scroll down a little after you click the link), salad, corn bread.

W: Herb Roasted Chicken with Summer Tomatoes Slow Cooker Recipe mmmmmm. i'm so excited to try this recipe!

Th: Frozen pizza, veggies, and salad. (still counts!)

F: BBQ Salmon, Dinner salad, veggies of some kind.

Sat: Heath in charge :)

Sun: Heath in charge :)

What's on Sale at Fry's this Week? Click
HERE.

2 comments:

Moss Family said...

YAY!!! I love using your ideas! I will have to try the slow cooker recipe and YUMMY YUMMY for the FHE dessert. My mouth is watering!

Jennifer said...

I don't know if you have this link or not but I thought it might interest you. It looks like you're doing amazing on your meals. I hope to get on the bandwagon. Seems like I'm trying to jump on too many right now and I feel like I might just land on my face if I do one more. :0)
http://pradoviewrecipes.blogspot.com/