The weather here is so interesting. For those not in the loop---I'm living in Arizona. We've been here about 5 months. I can honestly say that the weather is do-able. I'm getting used to the heat. Yes, I feel like I'm sweating all day long, yes my electric bill is high, and no I can't play at the park with the kiddos. (woopdiedo). We find other things to do. Today my husband was commenting that he remembers my RELENTLESS complaining whenever we would visit his parents ward in Palm Springs. I would literally be complaining that I'm melting. Church was miserable all because of because of the 1 minute walk to and from the car. Oh my gosh I was such a princess. love it. (this was before we were married---I'm surprised my heath was willing to marry such a complainer...lol.) I love it here. The storms are very interesting too. We have dust storms and thunder storms often. I guess since it's monsoon season this is normal. Crazy. One of the trees in our backyard blew down yesterday. It was funny driving to church today and seeing all the trees that were broken. Well, I guess that's not funny---now we have to deal with the clean up. But you know what? One of the best nights I've had here in AZ so far...was me and my kiddos sitting on the front porch in our jammies with our feet in the rain. It was so fun and the kids LOVED the lightning and crazy wind. That's all for now. :D Have a great week.
pj
2 comments:
The monsoons for sure make it fun! you have made it through the worst part of the summer....it'll be beautiful weather before we know it!
i really love arizona weather. monsoons are so fun! it's fun to watch the storm and not be cold. i really miss everyone and az. can't wait to see you and your darling children.
Post a Comment