Tuesday, June 23

If you were a guest in my house and these satin zebra sheets were on your bed---would you think I'm weird or crazy? The secret is---I wish I could have these on my bed---so I think I might settle for having them on the guest bed. I think zebra is so cute! The guest bed has a black comforter (which will never actually be used since we live in freakin hot az. The current sheets are white (for bleaching purposes) and I have an accent throw blanket that's hot pink. Yes, I'm just talking about nothing but I really want this sheet set. Currently, I can't justify it...but I can dream. oh--HERE's the link to this sheet set at walmart. Wait, I can order them for Lexi's bed! jk. no satin for a potty training 2 year old.

1 comment:

Cari Coupons said...

oh, so cute. i looove it. this would look so cute in my girls room.