Thursday, June 25

The VENT is WIDE OPEN

Watch out! Here I go!

Its hot. I'm tired. My uterus hurts. My dishes aren't done. My Barro's coupon is lost. We need another fan in the house. My car is INSANELY dirty and needs an oil change like 2000 miles ago. I cant find my ensign. Just paid $11 to return a broken half chewed (by my 3 year old!) DVD @ blockbuster.

on the other side

I'm blogging. Just had pizza for dinner. My kids are sleeping. I'm ignoring my housework, taking a pms pill and watching a movie tonight with a Dr Pepper, yes---full sugar, full caffeine, and lots of ice. My gas tank is full (saved $.20/gallon with Fry's card!). Heath is happy. I'm in my Pjs. Just got paid. Finally chose a health insurance plan. I'm going to California this weekend.

I guess I'll decide to go to bed happy...that list is longer. It wins.

j

2 comments:

Moss Family said...

I hate "one of those days".....yay! you chose an insurance plan!

Shumway FAM said...

yay. California...good always defeats evil, right? lol