2 Salt: $.50 each
1 Pasta $1.50 - $1 coupon
2 Pedialyte $5.24 - $2 coupon
(I sware the shelf tag said it was only $4.24. Ugh!)
I added the Pedialyte to my food storage list---thinking of my kiddos---what if during a disaster they have major diarria!? (spelling?) Its totally worth $3.24 a bottle to have a little peace of mind until 5/2011 when they expire. lol.
I also have some $1 coupons but I'm still deciding if $.58 each is still a great deal.
It is right---this is what happens---I get SUPER cheap.
Jello - $.50 each - $1/3 coupon = $.16 each.
We only really have Jello on the 4th of July for a Red, White (cool whip), and Blue dessert. That's why I only ever buy Red and Blue Jello.
So the total for all this stuff was $9.18 + tax. Not bad.
During today's trip to Walmart I used $24 in coupons...crazy...but only felt like posting by Best Deals.
START COUPON SHOPPING! IT'S WORTH IT!
2 comments:
good job on the salad dressing. wish i had bought the papers that had the 1.50 kraft dressing qs. darn car situation...messed me all up last week.
I am so happy you remember the red white and blue jello for the 4th of July!! (please tell your friends we have other, more nutritious and meaningful family traditions . . . :)
Post a Comment