

Is this a record for me? I haven't posted in a long time!
Update:
My cell phone is totally out of order, So Sorry to all that have been trying to reach me....Thanks for the emails to check on me :) If you want my new number shoot me an email and I can add you to my contacts---my phone book is EMPTY!
Here's the scoop...my sprint phone broke and I have no way to pull the contacts out of my phone and sprint can't fix my phone. Ugh. My contract with sprint expires at the end of this month---so I switched to verizon. I wanted to keep my same phone number BUT I can't switch the number to my verizon phone until my contract expires. What a mess. And to boot----I can't figure out why I can't check my sprint phone voicemails from an outside line----ugh! I bet I have a ton of MAD MAD MAD voicemails. Shoot. OR old friends that think I've fallen off the planet into Arizona Oblivion. Boo Hoo.
My hubby has probably been loving me talking on the phone less. Lol. I just switched from my Sprint Unlimited plan, to a Verizon plan with 900 minutes and "my 5" --- needless to say staying within my minutes has been a breeze. I can't believe that with sprint I would use 2300+ minutes. Is that even possible? Goodness.
Tah tah for now. Going to vacuum the carpet and swiffer the tile...that always makes me feel better.
PJ
Update:
My cell phone is totally out of order, So Sorry to all that have been trying to reach me....Thanks for the emails to check on me :) If you want my new number shoot me an email and I can add you to my contacts---my phone book is EMPTY!
Here's the scoop...my sprint phone broke and I have no way to pull the contacts out of my phone and sprint can't fix my phone. Ugh. My contract with sprint expires at the end of this month---so I switched to verizon. I wanted to keep my same phone number BUT I can't switch the number to my verizon phone until my contract expires. What a mess. And to boot----I can't figure out why I can't check my sprint phone voicemails from an outside line----ugh! I bet I have a ton of MAD MAD MAD voicemails. Shoot. OR old friends that think I've fallen off the planet into Arizona Oblivion. Boo Hoo.
My hubby has probably been loving me talking on the phone less. Lol. I just switched from my Sprint Unlimited plan, to a Verizon plan with 900 minutes and "my 5" --- needless to say staying within my minutes has been a breeze. I can't believe that with sprint I would use 2300+ minutes. Is that even possible? Goodness.
Tah tah for now. Going to vacuum the carpet and swiffer the tile...that always makes me feel better.
PJ
PS----LOVE MY NEW PHONE>where have you been all my life? Included a pic of my phone in the post. :D Thanks so much to my brother Stephan for helping me set up the service and choose my phone. I love love love having a big brother living so close to me...and my dad and my husband---what more could a girl ask for?
1 comment:
ahhhh. you're so sweet. Love your new phone. I should look into that one.
later man.
Post a Comment