Monday, April 27

$36


Life has been crazy lately----but just had to blog this really quick. I had a few need items and also grabbed a few deals.
2 All Small & Mighty
2 Crest Toothpaste
2 BandAid
5 Visine
4 Aveeno
2 Bounty
5 Egg Coloring Kits
2 30 count Zyrtec !!!!
Saved $90
That's pretty good. I'm very pleased with my trip today. I have a few small regrets about the trip---but overall I'm very happy :) Sorry I didn't give all the coupon breakdown...note: I also used a $10/$50 purchase coupon---that really helped.
princessjulie

3 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

lookin good. wish I knew the OOP expense. tell me more.

Shumway FAM said...

OMG. your background is so happy and colorful. I LOOOOOOVE IT.

Julie Avery said...

haha---thanks for the comment c.
Fake it til you make it---i changed the background to reflect my "happiness" this week. lol. making an effort here----you should try it too....:D