Saturday, April 18

Random Things


I was recently asked to answer questions about myself for a little spotlight thing at my church. I'm new to the area...so why not help people get to know me a little better. I found myself LOVING talking about myself as I answered these questions. Wow, am I that conceded. As I answered----"What's something you want to tell us that nobody would know about you?" .... So this got me thinking----do I blog cause I like to hear myself talk? Hmmm. That's a little---well---crazy to say out loud about myself. But I'm thinking that I kinda do. But then I thought---well----does that mean all bloggers do it cause they like to publish themselves for others?


We all like to spill our inner thoughts onto the screen. There's different types of bloggers out there----=-----=-----=----


Picture Blogger: Just posts pics with a few captions. Typically a seasonal background with a simple font and color that can be easily changed when bored. Wordy Blogger: Mostly just spills their thoughts onto the keyboard and has and artistic type background and a free spirited imagination. Hobby Blogger: An individual with something they love and and something to share. This individually is mostly blogging for themself in an effort to reach out to others that have the same obsession to help them feel a little----more normal. Money Blogger: commonly disguised as a Hobby Blogger but has found a barrier of entry that will help them stand out in a blog crowd to use ads and other ports to earn money. Commonly a catchy blog layout with a long load time. thanks. Free Blogger: Free to blog as they choose, sometimes categorized with the others and sometimes put in the WTF category---but always a FREE spirit. Free to quote random crap from other blogs, sites, books, movies..Free to spill their own thoughts & pics. Free do blog about whateva.

Which are you?

I'm done. that helped me pass like 30 minutes---I have 3 more hours until I have to pick my sis up from the prom. Late night. Lots of rambling. You should feel lucky that you survived this read.


pj

3 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

so which blogger are you? dying to know....lol. love ya.

Julie Avery said...

In response to Cari---I think I'm a FREE spirited blogger. I just like to blog about whatever the heck I want. I forgot to add that. Thanks Cari. :D

The Keevy Family said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. To answer your question, I am in the Seattle WA area. I am posting deals for Albertsons which covers WA and ID.
Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com