
Dear ChaCha-
Why haven't we found a cure for traffic? I've traveled 3 miles in 40 minutes. Its killing me! Ugh.
Dear Julie-
We can't find any updated data on the traffic jam yet, it must have just occurred! We haven't developed a cure for traffic jams because we're all out of peanut butter. ;) ChaCha!
Love it.
I was sending random texts to ChaCha cause nobody was available to talk to me while I was in traffic----Yes texting while driving is illegal---but I could have painted my stinkin nails in this STOP and go a little tiny bit Traffic. My husband was at home hanging with his Sister and Bro in law, my parents were at a reception for my sister---so my sister and youngest sister were there too, my other sister Chels was just dropped off at prom (by me:), and my buddy Cari was eating dinner with the fam and I figured that every other person in my phone book would be too. Boredom was totally creeping up on me and I was SICK of the traffic. Thank goodness I anticipated traffic so I brought dinner for my 3 year old---that would have been torture for him. So Jacob and I asked ChaCha random questions and played crazy games like, "I love you more...." and "What color is...?" Now that I think about it...I could have called my good old buddy TH my sister in law. Hmmm. That would have been a fun way to pass time. But, spending time with your kiddo playing random games and laughing as I counted how many times he said that he doesn't like traffic and "I WANT TO DRIVE MOM!" was so fun and totally worth all 2 hours and 20 minutes of my drive time today. I love my life. Note: Don't ask me how I feel about my life at 3:30 tomorrow while I'm trying to get my son to stay in Primary---he's 3 years old and we have 2:00 church. Need I say more?
No comments:
Post a Comment