Helpful...Long Driveway. Helpful...Balloons from my mom's helium tank. Thanks for helping decorate Chels, Kacie, Courtney, Brenden, and Lauren.
We had 3 tables set up like this one with a cheap plastic table cloth from Walmart (1.75?) and playdoh brand toys from last summer clearance at CVS (less than $5 for 4 packs of toys). I also threw in a few kids spoons and empty apple sauce containers for more fun ways to play with the playdoh. I made my own playdoh just to try it out---I tried 3 different recipes and each color was a different recipe. Why? So I can ask my family and some of the adults which color seemed to be the best recipe. The winner...Red. Now if I could only remember which recipe that was. Just kidding.
We also had fruit and water for the mom's that wanted a healthy snack and Popsicles for those feeling adventurous in the windy chilly weather.
My sisters and brothers (welcome to the fam--almost--Brenden:)
From the left: Brenden & Courtney (awwwww), Stephan & his son Tate, & Kacie.
From the left: Brenden & Courtney (awwwww), Stephan & his son Tate, & Kacie.
The party was totally a success----my goal was to have my kiddos have fun making a huge mess----and have friends over to get to know us better :D Yay! So fun, I totally want to do more parties soon. Some thoughts....Bike & Trike Party, Sidewalk Chalk & Chat (that ones a little funny sounding:), then for when it gets hot and we need to move indoors...
Little Ones Luncheon. (kids come and make their own food...pb&j, quesidillas, pizzadillas, cheese sandwich...?), OK my brain is running out of steam this early in the AM. That's all my ideas for now.
Do you have any ideas? What have you done for fun that you want to share?
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us! We had a lot of fun- super cute idea :)
Post a Comment