I used frames & a button I already had, felt & yarn from Michaels, and 2 canvases I not currently in use...long story. Shoot the lighting is bad---you can't really see the detail. Oh well, come visit and maybe they'll still be up...?
Ok----so my crazy husband was on the phone with his work buddies calling other employees (the owner of the company---and the president----gees they're crazy) playing jokes on them. I was listening cause it was on speaker and I have to tell you that I haven't Belly Laughed like that in a LONG TIME! It was so funny to hear the reactions of these key players in the company. Oh goodness----I don't know if Heath could ever top this one.
We're really silly around here.
Jacob and I were playing Hungry Hungry Hippo tonight (a game from my fabulous friend Jennifer K) and Jacob LOVED it. Lexi had her own hippo too and she did great---what child wouldn't preform amazingly if asked to hit something? Fun times over here at the Avery House. Great way to start April...never mind that I didn't go outdoors even once today. Ugh. I washed AND FOLDED, and HUNG 7 loads of laundry...including cleaning the sheets on the master bed and guest bed. Sweet. Super mom today/maid. Deeep sigh. This place is a lot of work. Also, we have a playdate over here tomorrow am. yay. I love playdates. Which reminds me...I need to post pics of the Playdoh and Popsicle Party. Tomorrow.
pj
2 comments:
what's the craft...instructions online? it looks way cute!
how awesome that you are so close to family now!
why was it an April fools joke, it turned out cute, and totally fun. wish I had one for my bathroom...
totally need directions. ok, back to life/cleaning and Haircuts today.
later. have a fun playdate.
Post a Comment