In my quest for Family Organization I've been on the hunt for a cheap family calendar. Confession: My sister in law has one on her wall and I'm lovin that her and her family can communicate and always know what's going on----I'm totally doing that! I know a calendar isn't exactly new to the family world----but I'm a little behind... AND I'm so tired of telling my super sweet and loving heath a THOUSAND times about an event---only to have him the night before trying to talk me out of it cause he forgot about it.
Problem solved:
family calendar---$2.48 Target Clearance
Family Organization---priceless.
AND
Its the little things that make me happy----like loosing the blades to my circle cutter---and finding the blades that I need on CLEARANCE for $ .98 WOHOO!
Gillette Body Wash - .04
used $1.50 Target coupon from bottom of receipt on previous purchase
used $2 manuf. coupon
Some Target stores have the gillette items on sale for $2 not me. sad face.
Mott's Apple Sauce 6pack- .69 ea
used 2 - $1 off 1 Target online coupons (had to do 2 transactions)
**deal could have been better if I had the .55 printable coupons---but I'm maxed out on those.
Quaker Products - $8.95 for 10 !!
Used $6.05 of manuf. coupons
Received 2 - $5 gift cards for purchasing 10 (had to do 2 transactions)
I turned around and used the gift cards towards my other purchases...
A trashcan! Yup. I said a trashcan. I've REALLY been on the lookout for a nice stainless steel trashcan for a good price. A little while ago when I was shopping at target for pillows ($4 again this week btw) I received a coupon for $10 off of a $50+ home purchase. Score! So not only was my trashcan of choice on sale at Target but I also had $10 off!! Yay! So happy.
1 comment:
SAWEET!
Post a Comment