Friday, March 20

Allergies?





2 trees in my backyard


So---I haven't been feeling well these past two days and just this morning I went to open up the patio door and windows to the house because its a cloudy and not too hot day....and THIS IS WHAT I SEE!!! At first I thought --- oh that's so pretty. Then I realized that its Pollen. Oh goodness----I sware if I'm having allergies and not a cold I'm going to chop that tree down! Not really, its just that I NEVER get sick. Really, I just don't have the time to be sick or have allergies. I've never really had them before...but I've never really had a tree like this 10 feet from my bedroom window. Gees. I have every over the counter medicine and allergy medicine known to man in my med boxes----so I guess I'll be drugging up so see which one works best. I have lots of opinions available to me---I hear zyrtec is good...claritin...I don't know. Maybe just taking benadryl when I'm feeling the issue coming on instead of a daily pill? Don't know. I don't want to deal with this. Maybe my body just needs to get used to this climate-trees-flowers- whatever. Time will tell.
Still lovin AZ.
princessjulie

1 comment:

Guerrero Family said...

i did like zyrtec, i think it was my favorite and i've taken pretty much everything there is!!