
Welcome to the Avery Home!
These are pics in absolutely the worst order-----of the day the kids and I picked up the keys! Yay. They were so happy----but Jacob thought that it was "Tenille's house"....haha....not sure why.

Plant shelf---and master ceiling ----I love the height.

Master Bath. Lexi loves tubs.

Master ---- I love this picture because I honestly think that the sq.footage in this room is bigger than my entire last apartment. (poor lexi and her arm...sad face)

Left side of hallway closet----soon to be full of my stockpile of hygiene and cleaning items. So happy to have a home for them instead of stored in boxes in impossible places.



2 Pics of the pantry! A stockpiler's dream!


Typical AZ landscaping with a not so typical HUGE driveway. A major factor in choosing the rental house was the neighborhood and the lot the house was on. This location is perfect! Look at the blue sky! The home has tile throughout except for in the rooms. So the tile goes all the way from the front door back to the master---another check off our list of demands. I don't like most of the light fixtures and one of the bushes in the front yard---but other than that its amazing!
No pics of the finished house yet---My goal is to be decorated by 2nd Tuesday in May----Bunko is hosted at my house. :D
3 comments:
Cute house...I'm jealous. I want that pantry!!!
i am super jealous!! it seems perfect! can i move in?? j/k
It looks so big and nice! Good for you guys!
Post a Comment