My sister Kacie on left, cousin Katelyn, then my sister Chelsey on right. Such cuties.
Here's a super small amount of pics from my sister Courtney's Bridal shower that me and my Aunt Teresa organized ... a huge thanks to Kathleen Hemphill for allowing us to throw the shower at he SUPER CUTE home.
I started this post --- then started uploading pics and they are all too dark! Ugh. I don't even have a pic of my sister Courtney---the BRIDE! I'll have to work on that...
Note: I have a ton of more pictures did turn out of Courtney during a game we were playing------but she had lacy underware and lingerie all over her----so I figured I better keep this post appropriate. I'll have to get some pics from friends that I CAN post.
1 comment:
I was SO sad I couldn't make it. Glad to {sorta} see that you all managed to have a good time without me. :) Give Courtney a big squeeze for me.
Post a Comment