- used 2 $1 off 2 coupons.
.50 ea
Cottonelle sale price $1
- used $.50 off 2 coupons, doubled + cellfire coupon for $.25 off ea
.25 ea
Grands (small can) on sale .75 ea when you buy 4
- used 2 $.35 off when you buy 2, doubled, so $1.40 off
.40 ea
Here's some good deals I grabbed at Fry's this week. Just the highlights tho---I still need to take a good look at the ad and other blogs to see what else is a great deal. This morning my little princess decided to wake up at 4am. Ugh. So her and I were looking at the Fry's deals online and cutting a few coupons to go to the grocery store since we just didn't want to sleep---ya right. Then at 5 Lexi fell asleep in a pile of recycling trash on my floor---off to bed----and I ran to the grocery store.
1 comment:
you're truly amazing. I look up to you, not just cuz you're a whole foot taller than me, either. love you man.
Post a Comment