
This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...
19. First of all - let me just say...I'm VERY THANKFUL that time is just zooming by. Its already FRIDAY! OOPS! My little family is currently crashing at Heath's parents home for a few months while we wrap things up here in CA with work. Its always hard not having your own place---I sure hope these next few months FLY by. Heath's poor parents went from being empty nesters - to having 1 big baby, Julie, and 2 little babies. :D
19. First of all - let me just say...I'm VERY THANKFUL that time is just zooming by. Its already FRIDAY! OOPS! My little family is currently crashing at Heath's parents home for a few months while we wrap things up here in CA with work. Its always hard not having your own place---I sure hope these next few months FLY by. Heath's poor parents went from being empty nesters - to having 1 big baby, Julie, and 2 little babies. :D
20. GPS. Heath decided to buy our family a GPS for our new moving adventures on Black Friday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my GPS. Its great to be able to leave the house here in Palm Springs (area) and know exactly where I'm going! I love to have my own personal navigator to help me around a new town when I need to get out of the house. It will also be super helpful when we move to AZ. The freeway system in Phoenix area is stinkin confusing.
21. Sleep. I'm REALLY REALLY hoping that if I start being thankful for the little sleep I'm getting....then I'll be blessed with more sleep!!! I know, I know, this is really complaining - not thanking...I'm so tired. My girl is waking up so much lately. The first night we were here she woke up 6 times. Is that even possible!? The second night she only woke up twice, last night she woke up 4 times. Its killing me. Sleep deprivation is a killer. Anyone that has had a baby would know this all too well. When we were living in Corona she was pretty much sleeping through the night and sometimes waking up. Ahhh, lets get back to that.
Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.
Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment