Friday, December 5

Everything I blog----I blog it for you. 

Can you still name the tune with the word changes?

Lol. That ones for you Jen. Your email reminded me of this song. Keep on blogging! Do you have a sitemeter? You probably have lots of peeps checking your cute blog!  

My mother-in-law called my room (in her house) THE DUNGEON today. Crack up. So I said, "Are you giving me permission to call my room the dungeon? Cause it sooooo is". She laughed. I love Rose, she's so funny - totally a dry humor. Wait, that's can be a compliment right? I mean it to be. My Princess Lexi's middle name is Rose - after my mother in law. 

My room is an Add on to their house that is down 3 steps from the rest of the house. It has NO WINDOWS but has 3 DOORS. hmmm. One door to the backyard, one to the garage, and one to the rest of the house. The one heading outside has an inside key lock (key taped to the top of the door frame and constantly locked), the garage one has a regular lock and a child lock thing on the door knob, and the other one, Well, has a little lock thing and is hard to shut. I'm a little scared that I'll assume its locked and I'll be changing or something and Jacob will run and swing the door open. Well HELLO JULIE. Yikes. Needless to say, I dress really quickly. Have I mentioned that we have ONE bathroom? I pee in a bucket in my room. Shoot. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I wanted to try and blog that seriously but just couldn't. 

A LITTLE LOVEY NOTE-----My sister Courtney is up at BYU IDAHO. I just saw her for Thanksgiving at my parents house. I'm so proud of her. She's such a great sister, even in her "selfish phase". ((((I used to call my 18-19 yr. old years my selfish phase)))) She's young and fun and making great decisions in her life. I totally admire her and she's growing to be an amazing woman. Don't shoot me...I love to watch her falling in love. Its cute to hear her talk about her current FLAME (permanent? no rumors!!! - just my prediction) Its always so refreshing to see happiness. Love her. 

I'm loving /SLASH/ surviving my adventures here in LIMBO. :) If you love me ... call me ... I'm a little bored out here, hence the boring posts and endless blogging. 

Later man. 

Julie

Note: Sorry for the LACK OF PICS or IMAGES. I'm on my in-laws computer cause mine won't hook to the Internet right now. what the heck. 

2 comments:

Jen and Dave said...

You crack me up!!!

: )
Crap, I need to add you to the blog of bishkek...dave's in charge of that so i will toss him your email address.

Email me your new address, homie.

Shumway FAM said...

I'm really missing you. I'll call you tomorrow. i'm working wands tomorrow, and maybe going back to Mira Loma to put apps in? ahhh. scary.