Thursday, November 6

This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...

7. Jacob's HIGH pitch laugh is so infectious lately. Lexi loves to giggle every time that Jacob breaks the silence in the house. I love that he brings so much happiness to our home.

8. PROP 8 in California PASSED!! It was so fun to do sign waving the night before the election! Here's a couple pics. Thanks to my friend Jennifer for letting me borrow her sign. Good job Jacob!

9. Holiday Clearance. I spent about $10 total for my kids costumes for next year! Lexi is gunna be a Lady Bug and Jacob will be Thomas the Train. : D I'm so excited! This year Jacob was Peter Pan and Lexi was Tinkerbell. It was stressful (but worth it) to make/assemble the costumes and next year will totally be STRESS FREE! Pics of Halloween coming soon.

Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: